Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Outta Sight, Outta Mind

No that's not the title for this because it's something special, it's just because that is what I wanted to share. I cleaned my office on Thursday of last week. It was a very emotional event, or at least you may have thought that if you saw me. My eyes were watering up, my nose running, and my hands were dirty. Not because I was at all sad from getting all of that garbage out of my office but because the amount of dust surrounding and covering the stuff was outrageous. I am slightly allergic to dust and it was causing all kinds of problems for me. Anyways, too all of you who may have thought it was an emotional day... screw off because I really am going to miss those computer parts ;-)

Oh by the way, don't worry my window to the world is still up. I think since I have my digital camera I may include a picture this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home