Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Hump Day

Today has been devoid of any excitement so far. Although I did get to send the boss out to pick up my lunch today. It was definitely nice not having to brave the cold weather and leave the office to get food. It is not so much the cold weather that puts a wrench in the idea of going to lunch as leaving the office and having to come back. When you leave here it is as if you are being slightly teased that other things besides the mess and mayhem within this business enviroment actually exist during the day. Plus, on days as cold as today, you are in your vehicle or restaurant just long enough to warm up only to walk back into your office to loose feeling in your hands and feet again. So it was a pretty boring day of slight accomplishment. I was able to troubleshoot some problems for a client which kept me busy most of the day. On top of that I was assigned the task of researching a product for it's potential fit in our market. The best part about that was as I was figuring out the issues an e-mail came my way that pointed out the downsides for me without me having to do a lot of the work. This left me to only have to get a few answers. That was nice. Anyways, not much else to say so I'll leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home