Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Summary

So I spent part of my day yesterday complaining with co-workers about our work enviroment and jobs. I spent the rest of the day upset and looking for a new job online. I have grown tired of feeling so depressed and upset with my career and my lack-luster job and need to reassure myself that I am actually capable of doing great things. I used to feel like I was able to do anything, that as long as I put my mind to it, it would be done. I was confident, bold, and not to toot my own horn but smart. Or at least I felt like I was, but that has all changed.

I read an article today that basically summed it all up. As I was reading it I continued to repeat "YES!" and "YEP that's how I feel" in my head. I hope that for the sake of my health, personal growth, and continued happiness, that I find a new and exciting job.....and soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home