Monday, July 18, 2005

One of my co-workers and I have coined a sort of "childish" yet fun phrase to let each other know of the bosses presence within the office. We continually used birds for describing him such as "the teradactyle has entered the building" or "is enroute". However, this morning one of the funniest looking and fun to say birds popped into my head. I know that I watch too much Discovery Channel when I come up with the bird "Blue Footed Boobie" and it's actually a bird. To top that off when my co-worker asked whether I was serious I listed off some of it's traits and where it was found on earth. In amazement he listened as I went on to describe it's relatives, the "Red Footed Boobie" and "Masked Boobies". Quite funny after actually thinking back to myself that it's actually true and I knew about them. Anyways, we have decided to use this bird as our description for the boss and will continue to announce his presence or lack there of to each other. Obivously, since it is so early in the day and I am writing this, the Blue Footed Boobie has flown the coup!

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A teradactyl is not a bird.
i believe it is a dinosaur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home