Friday, June 24, 2005

This is my neighbor John... I have to ask though, where do you get a wife beater this long? I mean seriously. Anyways, so I overhear him talking about the people doing his sprinkling system and he says something like, "I'm so pissed because I have to be here to let these asshole turn on the sprinkling system since they wanted me to just let them into my house. Hell NO! am I letting a bunch of mexicans with a combined IQ of 25 into my brand new home. And then there white manager comes over and states well if you won't let us in you'll have to be home. So I said fine!"


All of this while I am sitting in my lounge chair in my driveway enjoying an ice cold Corona with lime and a book called Angels and Demons. I couldn't help but laugh out loud and I think he heard me. Anyways, I ended up talking to him and finding out he's not such a bad guy but man is his attire hilarious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home