Monday, December 06, 2004

Stupid Monday

Today wasn't as bad as a normal Monday at the office. The boss wasn't in so there really wasn't anyone here to screw up things or really get on anyones nerves. One of the guys at work today had an interview. I don't have time to get into the details of why everyone is looking for a new job here but since I just started this today and it's only Monday, I have plenty of time to explain. It's pretty sad though to see a company with such potential and so many good and loyal employees go to waste.

I can't stay late because my nomad of a buddy is crashing at my place tonight. I don't mind him staying I just feel bad if I am running late. Nobody is going to read this but I am just hoping it will help me vent my frustration about this job. It sucks but it pays the bills. If you are reading this look for more tomorrow. Could be exciting ;-) or humorous.

Okay must prepare to go home as this day is finally ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home